Tuesday, February 22, 2005

As the Blog turns

Bob: I’ve shoed the horses. Can I go now Mrs. Mumsey?

Mumsey: Yes, I see. Do they scare easily?

Bob: Who?

Mumsey: The horses.

Bob: Oh never mind....Since I’m done all my work I thought I could leave early.

Mumsey: (Noticing his manly pecs) I’m sure I could find something else for you to do around here....Bob is it? (walks her fingers up his sleave to his shoulder)

Bob: Yes Mrs. Mumsey, It's Bob. Bob Bloblaw.

Mumsey: Well young master Bob Bloblaw tell me what would you do about this? (lifts dress to expose her self.)

Bob: I’m sorry Mrs. Mumsey but the weedwhacker is broken.

Mumsey: Shut up! Come here and be the dirty little stable boy I know you can be. (Pulls Bob to her. They embrace.)

Tune in next week for another addition of As the Blog Turns.

1 comment:

Sumthnwicked said...

This sounds all too familiar, have you been using your Superkid Spygear to spy on the Mayor again?