Friday, February 22, 2008

There will be Oscars

You got me. I`ve not actually seen Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood. Yet, I`m not sure many people have.

Has this movie even been released? Is it playing as a double bill with Alvin and the Chipmunks?


It almost has a back alley feel to it where passwords are needed to see this film.

"I`d like extra butter on popcorn good man and BTW the fatman with the long moustache has landed in Hoboken." *wink*

Then you're led blind folded through dark secret passageways and heavily bolted doors to a place where a Daniel Day Lewis re-enacts his performance for you live.

But I have not been so fortunate as to witness DDL in the flesh with his spell binding performance so I`l have to go with what I know from the trailer. – Mr. Lewis strolls around and explores the alphabet of every human emotion from anger to zealous, or in other words; every other movie he has done.

There’s lots of shouting and running. Things blow up real good and there are many greedy and religious people- one in the same- trying to lay claim to oil.

THE END.

Now grab your golden statue and get the hell out of here.

The Oscar telecast goes Sunday the 24th @ 8:00 PM.

No comments: