Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Let me make it up to you

Judging from the hits Strangedaze received last week and the numbers who watched the Oscars last Sunday, there aren't too many people interested in the award show of awards shows.

I must admit that I, Strange, am also not fond of the scrutiny of microscopic proportions that goes into the event from the red carpet on out.

In fact, today, I'd like to shun the glitz and glamour to reveal the dark underbelly of the real Hollywood by giving you the link to celebrities without makeup. Don't look for Tilda Swinton. I don't think she could look any worse.

Why even I must admit that I look much better after the hair and facial reconstruction team get through with me. See my before and after... and no jokes about which one's which.

No comments: