Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Pottahawk 2005: Twice as tasty- 25% more frolic

Oh oh! It's Wednesday. That can only mean one thing. Strange is taking off again this weekend.

That's right ya rag-a-muffins, fun is infectious and I’ve got the rockin’ pneumonia and the boogie-woogie blues. So it’s off to Bayfest this weekend, then off with his head next week. However before I go, I’d like to apologize for some erroneous directions that I posted Saturday. It was the tree that looked like Vanilla Ice, not the one that looked like Ernest Bognine. Sorry.
To try to make it up to you I thought I’d post some of the pics from this year’s Pottahawk. Enjoy, and I promise, no more talk of peeing. If you want water sports, then maybe you should be reading Bob Noxious, movie reviewer for the Mitchieville Mungaloid. There will be no more discussion of pee here....ok, maybe just one more.

No comments: