Saturday, July 23, 2005

Now serving #1000

I don’t do this very often. In fact, you’ve obviously heard the line, "Every time a bell rings , an angel gets his wings." (Hey there’s one for you Mayor). Well, when I masturbate 1000 times, I link to someone’s Blog.

This time that someone is Linds, another creative beast like moi, and I don’t mind tellin’ you people, my arms are tired. So head over to Glamazon Shoe Diaries on the west coast and see what each little toe is up to. She’s got a great Blog there, and some fine home cooked baked goods ta boot...Isn’t she something?...Don’t ya just want to eat her all up?....What are you still doing here? Go!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Coincidentally enough, Strange, sweets... I've got the same system working on Glamazon Shoes, and I've had you linked for about three months.

What does that say?

*winks*

Strange said...

That was mighty nice of ya *wipes away tear*

Strange said...

Now that the emotional moment has passed.....wow! We should start a society where we masturbate for peace....ok then just for the hell of it.