Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to "Shocker Week"

All right, technically this post should have been on these pages yesterday, but really.....do you care? Do I care? does the sagging economy care?

I say no.

Shocker Week can begin today. It's not a crime. I looked it up.

Now by shocker I'm not referring to actual sexual shockers...you know....two in the pocket, one in the chocolate; two in the kitty, one in the shitty; two in the pleasure, one in the treasure.

No I'm talking about stories and events that have shocked me. In fact, if you read the next story, you will find it is as far away from two in the twat, one in the balloon knot, as one can get.

Although I make no promises that tomorrow won't contain evidence of a shocker in the sexual sense, which is to say, two in the beaver, one to check for fever.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if I didn't slip one or two in this week, (no pun intended) On a week referred to as "Shocker Week", I'd find it hard not to include a reference here and there of two in the humper, one in the dumper, or two in the gutter, one in the turd cutter.

And you can take that to the bank, or two in the bank, one in the stank.

No comments: