Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Anniversary -part deux, (the spawning)

I would be remiss if I didn’t wish the Mayor of Mitchieville a happy Blogging anniversary for completing his second year and embarking into his third, even though he urinated in my poinsettia and wiped his muddy shoes on the drapes last time he was over. He came to deliver the standard Mayoral Christmas gift: A year long subscription to "Jugs and Giant Asses" and two tickets to the touring show of, "Dancing With the Stars/ The ones who didn't make the cut".

Now, technically, the blessed date is tomorrow, but as GIGC confirmed, I've always been known to blow my load early, so here goes....

The Mayor's a swell, yet demented, guy and is well thought of by many. I don’t who they are, but I assure you, they are many......just kidding ya big lug!

Many happy returns to you and you pony pal Fenris too. It’s been another amazing, side-splitting, year of laughter and memories from the Mayor's office to the manor.

One further note: Sorry they were all out of penis cakes that looked like the number two.



However, after thinking long and hard, --- no pun intended--- I decided it was preferable to the other cake they had.



Now, you too can make erotic baked goods for those special occasions.

Write to me to order your Strangedaze Erotic Penis Cake Pan.



Cost: $19.95 plus $8.00 shipping and handling fee.

Warning: Product does not actually exist, so may not arrive as ordered.

2 comments:

The Mayor said...

God damn, that was sweet.

Thank you, Strange, and GIGC for the beautiful tribute. And a happy blogiversery to you too, Jan 1 if I remember correctly.

Strange said...

That's correct Mayor. I've already tested the fireworks for the celebration......very unfortunate for our cat may he rest in peace.