Monday, December 11, 2006

Keeping the pubic private

My dear friends, I will endeavor to help you as the holiday season fast approaches, to find the perfect gift for that someone special in your life. Today, may I suggest the Jenna Jamison Pubic Hair Trimmer. I'm told Jenna pesonally tests each one.

Hmmm, maybe I could trim my nostil hair with this thing?But I digress.

It's a subtle way of saying "Baby, I think you need to endanger the Amazon a touch". I'm sure it comes with all sorts of fun Playdough attachments: stars, moons, green clovers,---or is that Lucky Charms?

She can have fun shaving her Sasquatch into the shape of an arrow and sarcastically state, "Now you know where your tongue goes".

And while you're picking her up such a wonderful gift, why not complement it with some anal bleaching cream? (It's how Michael Jackson gets his skin to look its whitest.) Besides, nothing's worse than a brown-eye that makes your little Ronstadt "blue". Soon you'll one step closer to talking her into ass-to-mouth.

Merry Christmas all.

No comments: