Friday, December 22, 2006

Get your Dicken's Cider for Christmas

Ah Christmas morning. What could make this special occasion more memorable? Well....I'd really love a Dicken's Cider.

Why? because it's warm and smooth and make's me feel great. It's tradition. Why, I've had a Dicken's Cider every X-mas since I was about 16.

GIGC loves a Dicken's Cider on Christmas morning too. In fact, of all the people who have experienced it, I don't think there's one who doesn't love to have a Dicken's Cider anytime of the year.

Even my mother loves it, but thankfully she sneaks hers in the middle of the night and I don't have to watch her with a Dicken's Cider.

Sure there are those unfortunate poor souls who are so over excited at the prospect of having a Dicken's Cider that they actually spill it all over the place when they get it. But who can blame them? It's addictive. Once you have it, you want it all the time.

In the past few years my son has started to appreciate a Dicken's Cider and I'm sure he'll be having many more.

So from GIGC and myself I'd like to wish you all the best for the holiday season and hopefully you'll have a Dicken's Cider too.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Merry Christmas to you and GIGC my dear!

Oh, btw, the boyfriend bought me a pair of shiny black stiletto pumps as one of my presents. I thought you might appreciate that. ;)

Strange said...

You know me Linds, I'm all about the feet. Hopefully they're see-through, so you can see what each little toe is up to.

Enjoy your X-mas as well.