Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The last picture show

Thankfully, Christmas is gone for another year and we can all look forward to the sweet retail deals in January. We can also find out just how much we were fleeced by buying the same item back in early December.

Although we should be looking forward, the next few posts are all about honouring the past and the year that will soon be history.

I would like to continue a tradition I started last year by presenting favourite moments from my Blog in 06.

Very funny. Don't think I don't hear you out there saying, "Really, I didn't realize there were any?"

I'd like to start with pictures. Although arguably you can make a strong case for any Pottahawk picture like this one.....




My selection for most memorable posted pic would have to go Godzilla Johnny Wad terrorizing Pottahawk.



Honourable mention: Val Kilmer as Bigfoot.

No comments: