Thursday, March 15, 2007

And that's all I have to say about that.

The past few days I’ve heard a great deal of bitching and bemoaning over the banning of cockfighting in New Mexico. How Louisiana is now the only state which still permits the sport....blah-diddy-blah-blah-blah.

All I have to say is, "People get your priorities straight! Cockfighting is a stupid sport whether you wear the obligatory helmet, or turtle neck you were designated by parents, or religion at birth".

Contestants are half blind, having only the one eye, and personally, I don’t have the stamina anymore. It seems every time I want to do battle I end up pulling my groin and the threat of injury is constantly prevalent.

So, I for one say, it’s about time they outlawed the sport for good. Let us return to more civilized ways.....duels with pistols at ten paces.

No comments: