Thursday, February 23, 2012

Descending into Clooney's madness



George Clooney...there I said it. Somehow Mr. Clooney seems to weasel his way into the show every year to rub shoulders with the golden boy. This year it's with the Descendants- a decent film, but once again sadly lacking to represent top film honours.

Maybe it's me and I have become so desensitized to film making that nothing turns my crank, but there's just no originality here. GIGC was calling out plot lines long before they were reveled. Personally, I can't see a level of excitement washing over me in orgasmic bliss even if I were on the verge of wanting to have Ol' George balls-deep in my vagina...if i had one.

No...the Descendants takes too long to develop, too long get me interested in the characters and despite the constant gay insinuations in this post, too long to care...not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments: