Sunday, May 31, 2009

More B.J. tips for don't spit-swallow

When my man stopped eating all red meat, his cum no longer had that overpowering nasty taste or smell. - Bonny, Oregon

Tip to make it taste sweet: Have the man eat a teaspoon of cinnamon every day. On top of helping the semen taste sweeter, it will lower his cholesterol and also help lower his blood sugar. - Anonymous, Orlando

I think my guy felt a little guilty that I was always swallowing for him, yet he was always incredibly thankful. The second time I did it, he had a piece of gum on hand, which was nice, and even though I usually try and deep throat it, he's had a stick for me after I'm done every time. He usually has gum anyhow, but it's still nice that he thinks of me. - Bev, Akron

Lemon juice to go along with the semen. That's what my woman does. - Anonymous, Louisiana

Just deep throat him and when he comes, it shoots right down your throat. This way you don't taste it or feels its consistency. - Anonymous, Cincinnati

My wife says gulp quickly, don't hold it your mouth. Swallow it all because it gets stringy in the teeth. - Anonymous, U. K.

Try swallowing it together. After he squirts his load into her mouth, they can kiss a long passionate kiss, slowly consuming the juice together. Even more satisfying and exciting is for her to keep it in her mouth while he goes down on her until his mouth is fill of her juice, then they can kiss and mix their juices together as they slowly swallow, making a special sauce like no other. Enjoy :-)~ - Tom, USA

Tips: Play with it for a long while before you actually start the hardcore blowjob, then have him tell you when he's really close, and backoff, do it a few times and by the time you bring him to cum its just a quick 5-10 seconds tops of letting it all pool into your mouth, swallow it and clean anything off by sucking for a few more seconds... makes it all very fun for him. - Nicki, Michigan

Eat a big bag of pear drops - Mark, Manchester, England

Alcohol and fruit combined for the best tasting cum - Lexi, Seattle

No comments: