Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More B.J. tips for don't spit-swallow

I try and work up a nice wet mouth with plenty of saliva saved up. Then when he cums, I slurp and swish and really bob my head mixing the jizz and saliva. This also seems to help generate more saliva, which helps thin out the jizz. Guys also seem to really enjoy the "power sucking" right after they cum. Then with one big gulp, I take it down. Sometimes I then pull off him and lick his thighs, belly, whatever. This helps to clean the tongue if needed. - Debbi, Ohio

As a man who loves to be sucked (completely), I had to taste my own cum to analyze why girls don't like swallowing. I think the bleach smell is the great concern and I think it is caused by red meat consumption. After I stopped eating red meat for a week, the bleach smell disappeared (even though I was eating cheese). - Rick, Brazil

Buy wheat grass supplement. Your girlfriend will thank me! - Chris, Tucson

Open up an Equal packet and keep it close by so that when you see your guy's precum, you can put the contents of the packet in your mouth. Then pump as much cum as you can into your mouth and swallow. Satisfaction guaranteed! - Anonymous, U. S.

I have found that no matter how large the cock is, it is all a matter of mind over matter as far as gagging is concerned. With enough practice you will begin to know where your personal threshold is and when the penis is just too deep! I don't think it is a good idea to deep throat the whole time, or a vast majority of the time you are giving head, but when he is ready to cum you should go down deep, let it shoot straight down your throat (this way you won't taste it), and suck him dry. I find sucking him dry helps to also get whatever is left in your mouth down also. - Gen, Louisiana

I find if you don't like to swallow at first, making sure not to breathe through your nose while swallowing helps the gag reflex. Just close your eyes and get it down in all one gulp. After a while it should "cum" easier. - Anonymous,
Philadelphia

Drinking a lot of orange juice does a lot for a sweet semen taste - Rudy, U. S.

One time shortly after Halloween, I had a whole chocolate bar, and later that day my girlfriend gave me head and she said it tasted like chocolate, but bad chocolate. So my tip is to not eat a lot of chocolate. - Anonymous, Phoenix

Make sure he eats fruit. It helps a lot. Also, if you just keep the head near the back of your throat, and just keep swallowing your spit, you may not even notice when he cums. - Anonymous, Las Vegas

Many women find it hard to swallow cum due to the forceful way it shoots down their throats, sometimes causing a gag reflex due to the high velocity and amount of the initial blast. Here's a tip. Pull the penis slightly out of your mouth and touch your tongue to the top of your mouth, blocking the hot/fast injection of semen from hitting the back of your throat. Proceed to swallow once your mouth is full or he stops shooting. - Anthony, California

No comments: