Monday, May 18, 2009

More BJ tips

Don't forget to ejaculate regularly, to make sure the taste stays fresh. Just like with food, the longer your semen stays in there, the less fresh the taste will be. Just try eating 4-day-old donuts and you'll see what I mean! - Lazzo, Holland

When you know he's about to come, I find its best to direct it into the side of your mouth and then swallow it in one big gulp. That way you don't choke on it and you can hardly taste it. - S., Lancaster

You never know what a guy will taste like, so every time I give a blow job, I tell the guy if he wants me to swallow, to put his hand over my mouth after he cums and make me swallow it. No matter how bad it tastes, even if he cums a lot, I always swallow doing it this way. I may feel like barfing, but the feeling passes when a man's strong hand covers my mouth and his other rubs the front of my neck and forces me to swallow his cum. - Brad, California

I personally really enjoy the flavor of my bloke's load...but not after 4 shags in a short space of time, as it gets a bit too salty. If you make sure the first time he cums is when you're giving him head, the better it'll taste. Otherwise, just keep some water nearby. The salt's always good for a sore throat, though! - B., Essex

Hold your breath as you swallow. I learned this because of my parents forcing me to eat ethnic foods that were disgusting. I would hold my breath as I swallowed and I would not taste a thing. Having something handy to wash the cum down is a good idea as well. This has worked for me every time. - Anonymous, L. A.

I am a girl who love, love, loves the taste of my boyfriend's cum! The three best tips I can offer: (1) The flavor and texture of cum noticeably improve when he drinks 3 plus quarts of filtered water a day. (2) Have your guy rinse with plain water instead of washing with soap, so he'll be clean but won't smell like tallow soap or synthetic fragrance -- which are extremely rank smells that clash with his sexy natural aroma. (3) I treat myself to leisurely and generous sniffs of his hair, face, neck, his armpits, his balls, and under his balls. Really taking the time to smell him all over makes for an unbeatable olfactory smorgasbord that goes beautifully with the taste and smell of his cum. Smelling him is a very intimate and fun experience for both of us, and it stimulates the wild animal in me like little else. - J., San Francisco

When I know he's about to cum, I just keep him deep in my throat, let the cum pool there, and then when I can feel he's finished shooting, swallow in one big gulp. This usually gets a big moan - something about my throat muscles tightening at the moment of swallowing. - Niki, Canada

I found out from girls who give head that the best tasting cum is either from a guy who drinks lots of juice, or from a very long blow job. So girls, take your time, and guys hold back. Guys, if you need to, just so you don't come so fast, take a break part way through and eat her out also. - Anonymous, Buffalo

In the beginning, I would just try swallowing, and would choke. I learned to swallow by first swallowing something right beforehand to get my taste buds ready. After a while, you will get used to it and won't need the added help - it will be just you, your partner and the cum. - Z., California

Just find a guy who's got nice tasting spunk and stick with him. - W., U. K.

No comments: