Saturday, May 23, 2009

Then and now #3

Scream:



10-Year-Old You Says: My friend Billy has that scary Scream mask and sometimes when I sleep over he turns off the lights and we take turns putting it on and scaring each other. He even puts on a black banket just like the guy in the movie and runs down his hallway. One time we got in trouble cause I actually thought he was the killer and I started crying and his mom got mad and made us stop and I had to go home.

24-Year-Old-You Says: To be honest, man, I was so wasted when I saw this that I really don't remember anything about it. Did Drew Barrymore get stabbed in the boob or something? I should see this again. My bad. I went as that Scream dude one Halloween. I had no costume, so I just bought that mask and went to this party where I totally hooked up with this chick. She was dressed as a naughty nurse...or a naughty cop...shit. She was a naughty something and she was totally hot, dude. It was an awesome party.

No comments: