Thursday, August 07, 2008

Killing me softly with chemtrails

You know, something is slowly happening to me over the past few years. I seem to have developed more injuries, ailments and general malaise. I can't focus as well as I used to. In fact, sometimes I leave the room to get something and forget what it is that I wanted instantaneously. I sometimes have the sensation, things are crawling on my skin.

I'm not that old. My physicals, until recently, have always been stellar. I don't drink to excess, smoke, or let stress beat me to a pulp. I'm told there are no serious afflictions causing all this. So what is it?

Is it I'm imagining the pain and the weakness? Is it I have somehow just turned in to a lazy bastard who'd rather turn in at 9:00 PM then party?

Or is there something more?

Last night as I sat on the deck, sucked back a cold one- and by one, I do mean one- and gazed in to the clear blue sky. It was calming and Serene. Later as the twilight began to settle in I noticed the vapor trails starting and crisscrossing the sky, replacing the blue with a wispy haze- chemtrails again? Damn it!

Think it's not happening here? Check this out.



I've done a little research into H.A.A.R.P. and chemtrails, and I tell ya, It makes me wonder.

Wars just don't cut it anymore to keep the world population at bay. The future killer will have to be mass sickness and famine through "natural disasters". And here I thought it would be Windows Vista. Of course they'll still be squeezing every last dime they can get out of your under-drawers while they do it.

Maybe you think I'm crazy and I should just add that to the list? Maybe I am?

But do yourself a favor. Get information on what I'm talking about and make up your own mind.

After all, you can't deny we've had some strange and severe weather over the last couple of years; earthquakes; tsunamis; droughts; super-sized hurricanes and global warming takes the rap.

I find it funny with all the "Let's Go Green" initiatives on the plate, that shit like chemtrails are still going on.

They'd be better off to just show up at my door, look me in the eye and shoot me. I'd have more respect for those cowards who are trying to poison us slowly.

But the thing that surprises me most is I actually got through this post without forget what I was going...............

No comments: