Saturday, September 24, 2005

God's people win again

I can admit when I’m wrong and with that said, I would like to say to all the religious people who warned Hurricane Katrina was an act of God bent on cleansing the sin filled city of New Orleans, you were bang on.

I know this because of Hurricane Rita. I understand now, that God also has a hard-on for Texans and wants them erased from the face of the earth as well. He hates their 10 gallon hats and their Fords with standard gun-racks, and their yee-hawing while they chow down on an uncooked side of beef next to an oil well. Yup....you God fearing people were right.

My apologies...now where's my 100 minute bible?

7 comments:

The Mayor said...

I'm not sure God is sending a hurricane into Texas to get the Texans, I think he might be going in their because that's where all the N.O. refugees are.

In other words, he's just finishing the job.

Or he hates Saints fan.

Ya never know, I'd hate to live in Mississauga knowing that fact.

Anonymous said...

Oh really, Mayor. Wow, here i was thinking this was happening to basically to commit a kind of genoside to wipe out all future war-mongering, black people-hating, looking for weapons of mass destruction-my ass, racist, homophobic, neo-nepotistic, anti- gay marriage fanatics that might be spawned.....
and they've already lost their stadium, they can't lose their chance to smash the proverbial noses into the ground of every single one of those good for nothing Bills too. That would just be too much to bare.

But whoa...i think those Buffalonians better be holding onto their rosaries pretty damn tightly, no?

Strange said...

You two stop your bickering....look...I have Cheetos...

The Mayor said...

Hey, Guy in girlie clothing...I'd like to sit here and give you a piece of my mind....but I love Cheeto's too much.

Next time.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Strange, once again you are having a laugh at the expense of a God fearing nation. Your actions are deplorable.

Anonymous said...

Chicken, "Bawk" "Bawk" "Bawk"

Choking when it counts, just like u know who.

Strange said...

Hey Mitzie, any chance you live in the coastal Texas region?