Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday morning musing

I admit it . It was a dumb idea to do this Blog Arena of Death thing. I mean, you know there are enough bad Blogs out there without me shining the beacon of humiliation on them.

I have become bored with the whole idea of the worst against the worst. The truth is, what I picked out on my surfing travels, is probably not the bottom of the shit pit. In fact, I know it isn't. (that's a sad statement.) It was a weak attempt to fill the pages on days when I could think of nothing else to write. However, now I find there are plenty of other tid-bits to talk about, and I really don’t need this little exercise of Blogs pitted against one another in a hopeless display of futility.

That said, I am going to see this through to the end. A penance if you will. I guess, I’m like that devout religious fanatic who flogs themselves then thanks Jesus for the scars. So with a brave face I announce to you, Blewbewy and Pearlzild87 will face off in the Blog final. Ho hum. Now I’m off to a source of greater pleasure....Can I interest anyone in a little foot worship?

No comments: