Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm !@$#%$^(* sorry Ok!

I realize I have really let the expletives fly this week and perhaps angered the family crowd. Today I wish to make amends by publishing my Blog with the help of the good people at Net Nanny by providing a seven second delay. Here goes....

I stepped out yesterday to get some @#$% and what do I see but this woman with huge ^%$#%# we're talking massive mounds of $^%$. Giving *(&^&$@# to passing strangers. So I asked her if I could get @#$@^ as well as ^$%^$## too?

She tells me to just get in line and she’ll take care of me. I say %^#%# That’s great. But I don’t have any cash. She says that’s ok because she’s just giving &^$%#$# for free. Well if it’s free ^$%#$# then I want a piece of that action. Because I won’t pay to get $%^## no matter how little it costs.

I tell you people this #%#&#& knew what she was doing She was artful in the skill of %$%#$# and playful when it came to #$##&#. I got the best #^&#&% I’d ever had. In fact, after she had finished giving me $#%$%, I was so excited I turned around and #%&%# right into my $%*&$.

I thanked her for giving me so much relief. I then asked her If I could come back later and bring my girlfriend. I said she'd like some %^&*(% too. She told me that she loved to give $%^*$%$ to women also. What a fantastic $%*$*%$.

No comments: