Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Law & Blogger

I was going to deliver another episode of As the Blog Turns today, however, in homage to yesterday’s rant I thought I’d do something different.

Law & Blogger
In the criminal court justice system, there are the innocent victims and then there are the devious fucks. This is their story. (Plunk! plunk!)

(A police station somewhere in the mid-west 5:00 PM central time)

Taylor: "Whatcha got Murph?"
Murphy: "Picked this guy up." (Murph points to accused with his thumb), "He was running from a mail truck with something under his arm."
Taylor: "So you chased him and caught the bastard. Good! Mail tampering’s a felony my friend." (Taylor cuffs the assailant up side the head.)
Murphy: "Yeah people like you make me sick!"
Taylor: "Book em Murphy. Murder one."
Accused: "Murder One? You gotta be kidding? I only stole the contents of a package."
Taylor: "That’s too bad because on Law & Blogger we only book Murder One."
Accused: "I want my lawyer."
Taylor: "That’s a good idea. Murphy bring his lawyer in and book him too. Murder One."
Accused: "But... but... but..."
Murphy: "Don’t worry. You’ll have plenty of time to advertise your butt in prison."

(Plunk! Plunk!)

No comments: