Thursday, March 17, 2005

A day late and a dollar short

I realize this is no longer Rip-off Wednesday, but I’m going to post like it is anyway. "Where the hell were you?" I know that’s what you are saying, but it will all be made clear. I know what you're thinking. It's not because of the green beer I assure you. Nor is it early signs of alzheimers. It is simply, I have not quite figured out how to tell time on my new Stonehenge pocket watch yet. You can see my dilemma. I’ve barely read the manual.

However I promise to be more attentive to Greenwich Mean Time. That is until the jump ahead in a couple of weeks to Standard time (Or is it Daylight savings? I could never figure that out.) Then I'll have to spring the trilithons forward to where the dew drops sing and the cats meow. It’s all so confusing. See you tomorrow or is it yesterday?

No comments: