Wednesday, February 04, 2009

More B.J. tips for don't spit-swallow

Submitted by you for you.

I tell my mate to let me know when he's ready to cum, by tapping my head or shoulder. When he does I take his penis as far back in my mouth as I can. That way I feel the hot cum, but the taste is not as bad as it would be up front. Practice on dildos to perfect this technique. - Bobbie, Kentucky

I have a tongue piercing, but its overrated if you know how to use your tongue. Not too much, but not too little. Use your tongue on the back of his dick and around the head. Start slowly at the top like you're making out with it, then work your way down and increase the speed. They love it! (Hint: Drink alcohol and fruit juice combined for the best tasting cum.) - Lexi, Seattle

There must be something good about Asian diets, because the taste of Asian cum is just wonderful. Has anyone else noticed this? - Matt, Australia

Brush your teeth before - that way you don't taste it. - Shannon, U. S. - If gagging can not be helped or prevented, put 1 or 2 cough drops in your mouth. This will help numb the back of your throat and also give him a tingling sensation. - Anonymous, Maryland

Swallowing really isn't that bad at all. In fact, if you get the technique down, you hardly taste it. You can let his cum hit the back of your throat, totally bypassing your tongue...and voila! He's happy and you don't make any funny faces at the taste of it. Hell, think of what he does do you. - Lily, Pennsylvania

I know that it's a great idea to have ice cream afterwards. Not only does it get the taste out of your mouth, but if you're not used to sucking very hard the coldness sooths your throat. - Connie, Louisiana

Suck'em fast and swallow quicker. - Michelle, Chicago

Hold your breath just before he goes off...then swallow hard. - Anonymous, Canada
I love to taste the payoff of my attentions, but some are much better than others. I've noticed that the flavor is much less tasteable when the release is deeper in the throat area, at very least to the back of the tongue, which has no taste buds. The throbbing is the best warning, and is a delicious sensation, if you can swallow at least the head, or more. I prefer more....but the first shot on the tongue is absolutely the best, then down the throat, you get the flavor and the throbbing to enjoy! - Anonymous, Georgia

I have often found eating a cinnamon candy or chewing cinnamon gum not only masks the flavor but also gives the man a "HOT" blowjob. I know mine will reach for a pack of Big Red when he's ready. - Sammi, Ohio

No comments: