Sunday, October 12, 2008

Amazing yardsale finds #7

Hard to believe that people are still doing the yard sales this late in the year and on a long weekend, but they are there. Just check out my most recent scores in secondhand merchandise.


Book of: Young Teen Action

Cost: $0.75


At first I thought I had made a steal by purchasing this book, but it wasn't what I first thought. Disappointed!





Sperm Bucket and Squeegee

Cost: $2.50


Bought it in conjunction with the Young Teen Action book. Now what am I supposed to do? Clean car windows?





The Gay Bob Doll (still in box)

Cost: $4.25


The guy insisted it was a collectors item but I managed to get him down from $10.00
Craig's List here I come! But don't tell Gay Bob that. And it would probably be a good idea to keep the doll separate from my Sperm bucket and squeegee.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Certainly found some strange things at a yard sale!! Try looking at a free online yard sale.

Good Luck!!