Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hallowed be thy ween

Remember when you were little and your parents made your Halloween costume?
It was just two different sized boxes with holes cut for your eyes, mouth and arms. It was covered in tin foil and had a wire hanger thrust into the top. You were a robot. Remember?
Man your parents were some miserly fucks who lacked creativity.

Today, who has the time to look so lame?

Never fear, for Strange has lovingly ripped-off costume ideas from other sites that will set you back a few bucks, but will have you looking just as lame. Like back in the day with Mom and Dad.

Don't look now but it's Cell Man here to take all your Halloween candy. You just have to press 0 to get an outside line. Just keep pressing the number until you get a response. GO ON.....PRESS IT!




Angry bear is a great costume. It depicts how you will feel after the ass-kicking you'll get for wearing it.


OK, I've been to the Statue of Liberty and I have to say, this is the most realistic recreation I've ever seen. I would go out and buy this costume except, I know due to its high demand, it would be sold out.

I think it's supposed to be a tadpole, but to me, it looks like a giant green sperm. I mean why else would the costume come with a towel unless you had to wipe yourself off a centerfold at sometime during the evening?

" I came for the candy, but I'll stay for the impregnation."

No comments: