Monday, July 10, 2006

Told ya I'd be here

I didn’t have a lot of time to get to Blog this week people, Pottahawk called and I had to answer. So everything may seem a little rushed after the fact and I do apologize.

First things first. Pottahawk was once again the ultimate spectacle GIGC and I have come to expect. We even stayed around at the end with an entourage of spectators and judges as drunken neophytes tried to haul their various water savvy crafts out from the boat launch. I should have packed a lunch.

I will endeavor to have the pics up at sometime this week. However, it seems I am in desperate need of a memory card as I inexplicably ran out of memory before noon.

One further note: Bob Noxious’s record of 10:17 AM still stands. No one seemed to surpass inebriation by that tick on the clock.

The week belated

Ken Lay the founder of Enron died of a heart attack last week. He was awaiting sentencing that would have sent him to the big house for the rest of his life anyway.

Someone must have mentioned he was going to get fucked in the ass when he got to prison. I’d probably have a heart attack too.

Kicking the habit

Did you hear about the guy in Germany who’s been chaining soccer balls to lampposts and trees with a sign that says, "Can you kick it"?

It looks very much like a promotion for a shoe manufacturer, or the World Cup in general. That is, until you try kicking the ball and discover it’s full of concrete.

Many broken bones have led to a massive search for the mischievous little fuck who put them there in the first place.

My money's on French captain Zidane.

It's all bull

If breaking your foot on a concrete soccer ball isn’t your style, there’s always the running of the bulls in Pamplona. Already there have been several severe injuries. One American participant is now partially paralyzed.

And I thought I was taking my life into my hands at Pottahawk.


I'll have it in the sugar cone please

Initially I heard this wrong. A new ice cream called, "Old Sweat" conjured up visions of smelly gym socks served in a cone with chocolate chunks and praline. Then I realized, it was a new ice cream called, "Cold Sweat," with ingredients like jalapeno and scotch bonnet peppers.

Tell me what’s the difference if you eat an old gym sock or, eat this and wait til your ass explodes?

Happy birthday, fuck you

George W. Turned 60 last week.
All I have to say is, can you imagine sex with a 60 year old bush? Sorry to ruin your weekend.


New Release last week: Billy Talent II












But I recommend: Country Church- Self Titled.

If I'm not mistaken, I think they were the house band at the Turkey Point Marina this weekend past.

I can hadly wait for the follow-up: Takin' the "O" out of "Country."

No comments: