Saturday, July 22, 2006

Have I got a deal for you

Well, actually you have to be Canadian, so it’s really not for everyone. But It’s a deal for virtually a free cruise. Doesn't that sound appealing?....the only catch?

You have to find your own way to Lebanon.

Que Sera Sera

Trying to keep punks from hanging out and street racing, a municipality in Australia has resorted to blaring the music of Barry Manilow and Doris Day to curb the youth activity. It has worked tremendously except people who live in the area keep moving too....Yeah to the Copacabana I'll bet.

More death please

Originally I was going to post this last week but I couldn’t stop laughing until now.

Ok, I’ll admit death isn’t funny, especially for family and friends effected by the loss. And it wasn’t the guy's death that I found funny. It was the media coverage of the event that had me all shits and giggles.

You see the man in question was found by his wife, shot in the head, and with another male also shot in the head......I know, I know. It's still not hilarious.

However, it turned out the other deceased male companion was a transvestite. Again not funny for friends and family.

Now, I must have heard the report a dozen times the day it happened, and it was always reported the same way.

"Man found shot to death with TRANSVESTITE"

It’s not bad enough the poor little bugger has come to some foul end at the hands of another, he will forever be known as the guy who died with a "TRANSVESTITE".

Canadian Bakin’

Boy, there have been some mighty humid days of late, and torrential downpours to go with it.

I find it strange. Every time we have a storm or, even unsettled weather, there are a flood of calls to report funnel clouds and tornados touching down.

When did we start getting all these tornados? When I was growing up I can remember maybe two. One in Barrie and one in Saskatchewan when I was out that way.

Now they’re everywhere. Ripping the roofs off houses, overturning vehicles, stealing cigarettes....it’s ridiculous.

*Breaking News* "Man found dead with TRANSVESTITE!"......admit it. It made you laugh.

They’re together...they’re apart...they’re together again.

Avril Lavigne married that guy this week.....You know the one I mean?.......I don’t know his name....the guy from Simple Plan Blink 41.....or some such......ah who cares?

Dave Navaro split from Carmen Electra this week or maybe it was the other way around......that's Carmen on the left I think...... Anyhoo at least Dennis Rodman’s still out there isn’t he?

Wonder if Dave would be interested?


Pamala Anderson has announced not only is she back with Kid Rock she’s going to marry him. Man......He must beat the hell out of her. I can’t see any other reason she’d be back with him. Do you?

Sorry I couldn't find a picture of her sporting bruises, but it's obvious from this image, she's just taken a roundhouse to the face from Kid.





The Drive-in: It’s not just for making out anymore

Yes friends the Ol’ Drive-in is making a comeback, or at least that’s what I’m hearing. With first run movies, go-carts, arcades, up-graded sound systems and better dining choices, (what’s wrong with the old hotdog machines and stale popcorn?), they are making a pitch to be more family friendly.

You know what? Just call me when they put in the Rub-and-Tugs.

It’s a hole in one....a hole in one....a hole in one

No there isn’t an echo in here, that’s what some guy.....ok his name is Stewart got when he was golfing in Edinburgh. Three hole in ones, in three consecutive weeks on the same hole at his local golf course using his trusty nine iron.

I’m told the odds of this happening are 2 trillion to one.

Oh yeah! I say big deal....why just last week when I was playing with GIGC I got three consecutive hole-in-ones on the same hole. And that my friends is by using the same club, (sometimes I call it my trusy nine iron), and the balls I always use....top that.

New release: Muse- Black Holes and Revelations












But I recommend: John Bult- Julie's Sixteenth Birthday

It's full of beer, smokes and hurtin' music. Check it out.

Shit! It's got to be better than a cocktail of Barry Manilow and Doris Day.....

No comments: