Sunday, February 03, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

The super "bowl" haircut.

The beer flavor wheel. You'll most definitely need that today.

Prediction:

With a playoff prediction record of 4 out of 10 I don't expect anyone to be waiting with baited breath for my guesstimate today. However, there are important factors to consider: 4 out of 10 would net me multi millions in baseball. 4 out of 10 would also be fairly impressive even with a wingman at your local pub/dance club/what-have-you.

With that said you can bank on an absolute today, a Harbaugh is going to win the Super Bowl...but I suppose you want specifics? SO, I predict Beyonce' will suck the life from an otherwise entertaining game even with a Destiny's Child reunion, Ray Lewis will retire...at last and a coin flip will take place where one team will elect to receive.

More specific?

Geesh!

San Fran 27 over Baltimore 24

No comments: