Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Amazing yardsale finds #4



Sky Dancer

Cost: $0.75

Got it for my Niece. Now before you say "That's cute. What a swell guy you are Strange." Let it be noted this toy was pulled from the shelf because you could put your eye out with it when you pulled the cord and this frickin' fairy-helicopter thingy flew up into your face.

And believe me, no one deserves to put out her eye more than my Niece. the kid's a real brat.




Miami Sound Machine

Cost: $0.25

This brought back memories of a simpler time when I thought I was so cool, but looking back at it now and comparing myself to these dudes, my hairstyle sucked too.

Actually I got it for my Niece. Now before you say "That's cute. What a swell guy you are Strange." Let it be noted that outside of getting her on a milk carton which would take a great deal of effort on my part, this album should at least punish her parents for having such a naughty child, when she plays it with monotonous regularity on their old record player.





Derringer Gun Belt Buckle.

Cost: $0.50

The only problem? You have to turn sideways to shoot darts at anyone. However I could always pose for a picture with my Niece......you know....if the Sky Dancer doesn't work.

No comments: