Friday, January 12, 2007

Here's linkin' at you kid

Last week I went for a little stroll through the Blog rolls of several sites. In my haste I skipped perhaps one of the most, informative, vivid, yet excruciatingly facetious and well written sites in the Blog community.

I’m talking of non-other than Scott’s Blog elemenohpee.

I strongly suggest you go there right now. Scott assured me he was going to post something deviously sexual today. If it’s not up, just keep clicking his site until it is. He’ll appreciate the patronage.

Ok Scott, I held up my end of the bargain. Please return my cat and my mother unharmed. I also want my parking space back at the Mitchieville Town Hall.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Ah I hate it when other people make good on their promises.

Gimme another day to come up with something appropriately twisted.

I blame the Mayor, since he gave me a super-secret mission that has occupied most of my available mental bandwidth for the past couple days.

But seriously, thanks for the link.

Strange said...

Always happy to hook a brother up.