Friday, January 11, 2013

NFL picks for the weekend

Needless to say, last week's picks were a disaster and I hope no one put some serious cabbage on the games based on what I had to say.

Yes, I ashamed to say I went 1 for 4 on my predictions. This week however, I vow will be different. I will rely more on facts and less on instinct.

All that means is, even though I hate Atlanta so much, I will pick them to roll over Seattle with ease. Look for a 28-14 victory for the Falcons.

Likewise, even though I hate New England, I will pick them to reign victorious over the Texans by a 35-17 margin.

As for Denver, I have trouble seeing anyone beating Payton Manning who has so much to prove and has done so this year without skipping a beat. Broncos will bid Ray Lewis farewell 32-10.

The only game I see being relatively close is San Fran hosting Green Bay. Yet, how can I take a rookie QB over Rogers- the seasoned vet. I can't. Packers 28-27 over the 49ers.

No comments: