Sunday, October 04, 2009

Halloween Costume 101

I hear the one costume that is expected to be a big seller this Halloween is, Michael Jackson. It makes perfect sense to me, other than the Thriller reference, the guy is dead, pumped full of zombie -like drugs, with tattooed eyebrows, lips, prosthetic nose and hair extensions.

It's got me re-thinking my costume choices. I might just buy in and go as Jacko Lantern.

However if you're like me on the best of years, you usually wait until the last minute to decide what to do. So, I will do my best to outline some costume ideas over the next few weeks to guide you to the choice that will make you the life of the party.

The Portal costume: Recommended for those who don't want to move around a lot.



Kim Jong Il: Always a popular choice and all you need is your mom's glasses.



Monster Vagina: Same as the Kim Jong Il costume except, no glasses.

No comments: