Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Amazing yard sale finds

Whew! It was a good weekend haul at the yard sales. I got some cool stuff. Check it out.


Pickin`On Creed: Cost $0.75



Used to be you had to pay a buck or two for a Creed album. Now you can get it for a song, (no pun intended), but bluegrass versions of Creed songs.....that is a rare find my friends.

Squirrel- stuffed and mounted: Cost $2.50



I`ll admit it was a little pricey, but with Father`s Day looming, I couldn`t afford not to.


Dead Pet: Cost $1.75



Sure I could get the same thing for free by the roadside as long as a have a shovel, but this one doesn`t smell. Boy, Dad is really going to love me on Sunday.

Amazing yard sale find of Amazing Spiderman costume: Cost $3.25



Originally the dude wanted $10.00 bucks for this sweet pick-up, but I was able to get him down because of the pit stains.

Hmmm, wonder what he wore at the yard sale after I left......

No comments: