Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So much for the record

In my first year of blogging I posted 414 times which was curious since I had no idea what the hell I was doing. Some of you may say, I still have no idea, but that is neither here nor there.

To this day, the first year of Strangedaze is still the personal record to beat.

Caught up in the Pottahawk hoopla this year I posted 73 times in July. I think it was fair to say, I was not only on target to beat 414 for the year, but obliterate it.

Then I hit a wall in August. I watched my numbers drop. I watched my desire to blog drop. I watched my ability to string a sentence together dwindle. Only recently have I returned to a more consistent flow of blogging every day, but the damage is done.

Now I would need to post 39 more times in 15 days to better a once attainable mark. Hell, I`m still eight away from eclipsing my second best of 384.

I could always cut and paste this post another 20 times, or so, but that would be cheating and besides, I`ve already put you to sleep with this rant.

To echo the sentiment a friend of mine once had on her vanity plate that was unfortunately misspelled: WHO CARS

No comments: