Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The true story of Thanksgiving

I hope you are enjoying the slide show of my trip to Amsterdam and Zurich with Bob Noxious 5 years ago.....I don’t know!....he had to go over to review a movie...... "The Revenge of Pippy Long Socks," or something like that.

Wow 5 years. It brings a tear to the eye... it was during the Cannabis Cup!....you’d cry too, you insensitive bastard.

Today however, I’m getting ready for a little jaunt into the land of the free and the home of the brave. We are off to see my girl D’s beloved Saints battle the Jets in the Meadowlands.

Since it is also Thanksgiving State-side, I thought I would bond with my American brethren and post a link to the true story of Thanksgiving. I’ve researched this and it’s right up there with the E-true story of Santa, the Easter Bunny and Hitler.

So forget about your troubles friends. Forget the impending layoffs before Christmas, forget your cheating spouse, forget that damn annoying Bird Flu thingy....wait Thanksgiving...turkeys....ok...scratch the last one, but click the link and have a giggle.

No comments: