Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Who am I?

I don’t know for sure. I am constantly evolving. Trying new things. Stuff that terrifies , yet entices me. Blogs for instance. But...the hard facts. Incessant teen trapped in a middle aged body. Off work for the winter so I must write, write, write. Sexual thoughts every 4.6 seconds. An aspiring author when the erotic thoughts don’t intervene. I have great friends which I guess makes me one too.


Physically, I have all my own teeth, as can be witnessed through smile or scowl. I still posses all my own dark hair, but now with a touch of gray and receding slightly. I’m tall and not hard to look at, yet I’ve always been slightly overweight, fighting that lightbulb profile in an ongoing battle in the wasteland. I’m easy going, yet with a vicious temper if the right buttons are pushed.
Humorous, yet moody. Well-intentioned, but versed in the talents of firmly lodging my foot in my mouth. Reliable and loyal, unless betrayed. A dreamer, but a realist. A good worker, who also knows the value of taking it easy. I’m a nail biter and a low talker, who will flip his underwear on occasion to get an extra day before doing laundry.

Basically I’m not an over-achiever. I’m just the average guy. A point that is more disappointing to me, than those around me. That pretty much sums it up.

No comments: