Thursday, January 27, 2005

Back from a week in Grief

Well I’m back from my hiatus in Grief. It’s really not a place I would recommend or that I want to visit again anytime soon. However, I know inevitably I will return there again one day, perhaps under different circumstances. It’s true what they say don’t drink the water, you’ll get sick. It can be pricy if you let it ("$10 for that? You must be mad?") It was cold. It was emotionally exhausting. Definitely not a vacation spot for those of you looking for a cheap winter getaway. I was glad to return home to the even more insufferable deep freeze, (one testicle is already froozen). I would like to thank all who supported me through this trying time and helped me find my way back to normal. A place where the endless stream of bills must be dealt with, the relationships must be nurtured and the cat must be fed. Oh Christ! The cat! It’s been a week!....Here kitty, kitty. (If only I had purchased a bonsai kitten) http://www.bonsaikitten.com/ (What sick mind thought that one up?)

Now I hope to be more attentive to my blogging, but not to the point of every hour on the hour, (What, do you think this is Mitchieville?) A shout out to my Bro... http://www.mitchieville.blogspot.com/ The man who keeps our world demented and twisted when the rest of us are struggling to be serious.
Happy blogging.

No comments: