Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Lame green army guys #1

As a kid I used to play with those small green plastic army dudes. It wasn't until I stumbled across a site on the net that I realized just how lame and obsolete some of those figures actually were. So over the next few weeks I will be presenting to you the lamest of the lame.

The mine sweeper. Even as a kid, this army man reminded me of the old guys who used a metal detector to find spare change on the beach at Wassaga. I realize that bomb detection units are more important than ever in the military -- war is a drug -- but I never had any use for this soldier. All my other army men were locked in mortal combat, and this ahole is looking for his car keys. I only have one mine sweeper left. I think most of them ended up getting a toaster oven court martial.

No comments: