Sunday, May 02, 2010

Amazing yard sale finds 2010

The unofficial yard sale season began in earnest last weekend and as an early bird/worm guy I was able to find some excellent deals. Just check these babies out.

Dog Fence Bubble: Allows your dog to see what's going on beyond your yard.

Cost: $4:25

Doesn't matter to me that; 1) I don't have a dog and 2) I need a new fence before I can install it.
I just thought it was cool, so I bought it.



Titanium Skip-Jumpers: Allows you to run faster, leap higher, or in other words become a Super Hero.

Cost: $27.00

Normally these babies go for $200.00 and up, but one of the jump sticks was missing so I got a sweet deal. I can't wait to try these things out and break my face.



Mobile Sleeping Bag: Now, never leave the comfort of your sleeping bag when you're camping.

Cost: $7.00 virtually brand-spanking new.

This was an impulse buy only because I had already purchased the Skip Jumpers and I had visions of using the two together.

No comments: