Sunday, December 27, 2009

Strangedaze year end recap May / June

These are the months I start to get into the Pottahawk meat with many a post about the blessed event. However, I chose my kick off of yet another yard sale season to represent my fave post from those months and here it is:

Weird sign Cost: $1.50

Not sure where I'm going to put this....probably the bathroom just to keep guests wondering when they use the facilities.





GILF Blow-up Doll: Cost: $2.10

Have to admit my curiosity got the better of me on this purchase. Hope there's no holes....well you know...other than the obvious ones.





Poopy Time Fun Shapes: Cost $1.50

You'd think I'd be giving this away as a gag gift, but I kind of want to keep it for myself. Plus this could double as a cookie dough shape maker for the next Oscar Party.

No comments: