Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pants Wars

If only George Lucas had the foresight to insert the word pants into key lines of dialogue, Star Wars would have been a much funnier series of films.

I find your lack of pants disturbing.
Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
The Force is strong in my pants.
You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
Pull up! All pants pull up!
A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
He has no time for smugglers who drop their pants first sign of Imperials
That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!
Alderan is peaceful, we have no pants!
I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever
The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing
These aren't the pants you're looking for.
Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.
Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your pants.
I am altering the pants. Pray that I don't alter them any further
Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.
Search your pants, you know it to be true.
Tell that to Jabba. If you're lucky he might only take your pants.
I'm not in this for your revolution, I'm in it for the pants
"Great pants kid! Don't get cocky!"

No comments: