Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It wouldn't be sex week without....

More swallowing tips for the BJ connoisseur. Although this being hump day....oh never mind.

I find that it's not the taste of cum that bothers me, it's the consistency. Therefore, I get my man to drink fruit juice a couple of hours beforehand, and I take a deep breath as he's about to cum and take him as far down my throat as I can. That way there's no icky feeling on my lips. - Anonymous, England

Just swallow it and as soon as you're done, eat an apple and the taste goes right away - or eat an apple just before you blow him! - Anonymous, California

Have your partner eat something sweet beforehand. Onions are very unpleasant. - Anonymous, Houston

It was never amount or taste of semen that bothered me when giving my fiancé head. Both of those can be managed accordingly. The biggest aversion to swallowing I have is the unpleasant gastrointestinal effects afterward. ;) We always kept a bottle of Pepto Bismol next to the bed. Not exactly romantic, but better than spending the entire morning in the water closet. - Megan, Florida

When my man comes in my mouth I always swallow. My technique is simple: I have my man put his cock inside my mouth as far as possible and give him a nice head job until his cock swells up and he can't hold it anymore and he comes in my mouth. There is no pulling his cock out when he starts to come because I want it all, every last drop of cum. After he pulls his hard cock out of my mouth, I show him his cum in my mouth before I swallow it. Sometimes I will spit it in my hand and then lick it off my hand, or spit it into my coffee cup - makes my coffee taste 100 percent better. One more thing, too - instead of jam or butter, I spread cum on my toast - delicious and no calories! - JJ, U. S.

I find it easier to swallow if I give the blowjob upside down. (Head hanging over the side of the bed, or if you have gravity boots, these are ideal.) This makes it just slide right down your throat with no thought required. - Laura, Charleston

Diet is the answer. A few years ago, when I was smoking and drinking like hell, it was easy to guess how it tasted from the expression of my partners. I quit smoking, drink lot less, do sports, eat huge amounts of protein and healthy stuff. I happened to taste my cum (it was an accident, folks) and man, I'm happy for the women who taste it - they won't crave candy anymore. - James, L. A.

When you feel your man about to come (usually tightening up or a moan or grunt) put his cock to the back of your throat so you don’t need to taste or feel the texture of the cum. - Jackie, N. Y.

I have heard if you eat celery it makes your cum taste good. - Shawn, Massachusetts
Swallowing cum is mostly psychological. The thought that cum is an excrement tends to make it seem dirty or unhealthy. Just remember this as you taste cum - it is the purest of pure. It has to be to make little babies. Also, guys need to remember to keep their cocks and crotches clean. Just like a pussy that's been well fucked over a period of time, if the cock isn't kept clean, it will smell unenticing. - Doug, U. S.

No comments: