Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Banner daze ahead

Sometime ago, I threatened to remove my affiliation with AdSense and go hunting for a new partner. In the past week you may have noticed the half banner in the sidebar, (the full one's at the bottom of the page).

Now this was not my first choice, but I had not heard back on whether I'd been approved at amishfurniturewarehouse.com so I went with Adult Friend Finder instead.

Don't be alarmed, you're not going to suddenly feel the urge to shag the cat from looking at this site, but I strongly suggest you check it out seriously or for a laugh. Hey, who doesn't like sex?

OK put your hand up if you don't like sex. I don't see any hands.

For those of you who may feel inhibitions about this lifestyle I have posted an instructional video for your convenience. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Reg said...

Hate to be one of those English grammer geeks Strange but "69" is not a word it's a number. Shame on you gentle sir!

Strange said...

I will make sure to slap myself hard for my inappropriate behaviour.

Of course my statement is open to interpretation.