Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday sex advice


Simple Yes or No Sex Answers


We've received thousands of questions from readers and we try to answer as many as possible with detailed and helpful responses. However, some questions can be dispatched more quickly. Here are 25 quick answers to questions we've received.

Dear SD,
A friend of mine said you can tell if a girl is a virgin by the way she walks. Is there actually a way to tell if a girl is a virgin or not by the way she walks?
Anonymous, Texas

No.



Dear SD,
Is it safe to swallow my own cum?
Anonymous, U.S.

Yes.



Dear SD,
I have tried to suck my own dick, but can only barely lick it. I have only tried it once. Is that good progress?
Anonymous, U.S.

Yes.



Dear SD,
It really takes a lot of work for a girl to shave everything "clean." Is it OK if it’s just kept short and trimmed?
Anonymous, U. Conn

Yes.



Dear SD,
Is it possible to break your penis, so that it’s difficult to have sexual intercourse or get erections?
J.J., Florida

Yes.



Dear SD,
If I masturbate and cum on my hands, then wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water, and then four to five hours later finger my girlfriend, is it possible that sperm residue can get my girlfriend pregnant?
Doug, U.S.

No.



Dear SD,
Is it normal for a straight guy to shave his cock and balls?
Anonymous, Orange County

Yes.



Dear SD,
Is it true that frequent masturbation can cause your penis to shrink?
Jeff, U.S.

No.



Dear SD,
My boyfriend wants me to say his name while having sex. Is this normal?
Anonymous, U.S.

Yes.



Dear SD,
If I give a guy head and I swallow, can I become pregnant?
Anonymous, U.S.

No.



Dear SD,
My girlfriend is always up for new things...so, what she wants to try is sex in a hot tub. Is that normal? And is that okay to do?
Alex, U.S.

Yes. (it is normal)

Indeterminate (we don't know if it's completely safe to do) [Note: we've received a lot of queries about this. There is some concern that a condom might be more likely to slip off or break in a hot tub, and we think this is a legitimate concern. Some have also suggested that sex in the hot tub will push bacteria-laden water up into the vagina causing infection. We have no evidence that this is a likely scenario, however, we've received a lot of emails about this, so we will leave this an open question.]



Dear SD,
Is it normal for a guy to finger his own ass?
Anonymous, Florida


Yes.



Dear SD,
Is it normal to like to taste of your own cum?
Ryan, Ohio

Yes.



Dear SD,
My boyfriend caught me masturbating. I said, “I'm sorry and I'll stop. But he just said, “No, no. That's alright. You can continue.” So I did. He sat there watching me. After about a minute, he suggested sex. Is it normal to get turned on by watching somebody masturbate?
Katie, U.S.

Yes.



Dear SD,
I feel a little embarrassed asking this, but is there any way possible to tit-fuck? My girlfriend has huge tits and wants to see if I find any pleasure by fucking them...is that even possible?
Chris, N.Y.

Yes. Yes.



Dear SD,
My girlfriend and I had sex recently (I was wearing a condom...of course). But when we were done...she noticed that my condom was broken. Is there a chance she won't get pregnant?
James, California

Yes.



Dear SD,
I’m a girl and I’m so hairy down there, if I take it away it always comes back the same day. Is it normal to have hair around your asshole?
Anonymous, U.S.

Yes.



Dear SD,
I have hair on the shaft of my penis almost half way up. It’s not a lot of hair but a little. Is this normal?
Jan, Oslo

Yes.



Dear SD,
I discovered I am bisexual. Is this bad to love cock & pussy?
Rick, Virginia

No.



Dear SD,
I went home to see my parents and my girlfriend not too long ago. Well, my girlfriend is pregnant. (I'm the father -- we both know that). But see, she still wants to have sex. Is that safe?
Alex, Texas

Yes.



Dear SD,
Is it safe to beat off twice a day?
Anonymous, L.A.

Yes.



Dear SD,
Is there anything wrong about my girlfriend being afraid to be handcuffed to the bed?
Elvis, N.Y.

No.



Dear SD,
My boyfriend likes me to play with his ass during sex. Is this normal?
Anonymous, N.Y.

Yes.



Dear SD,
Can you get a girl pregnant if you do her in the ass?
Anonymous, U.S.

Yes.

Note: we've received a few queries about this answer. The concern is that the sperm may leak out of the rectum and into the vagina causing pregnancy. This may be unlikely but is probably not impossible. Here's a comment we received from one reader: "YES. My 4th is living proof."



Dear SD,
Do tits get bigger after sex?
Dan, Miami

No.

No comments: