Monday, April 23, 2012

The new blogger sucks ass!

So I go to do my weekly posting, except everything is fucucked. The old blogger I'd been oh-so-familiar with had suddenly dissappeared. The posts that I so miticulously scheduled for daily viewing were nowhere to be seen. And I found myself in endless circles trying to correct that which I should not have had to spend time on.

Time and time again when someone sets out to build a better mouse trap the end up pissing everyone off except the mice. The old format I was comfortable with. I could easily build my posts for the week and navigate through the edits and pages. Now...I'm just frustrated.

Sure, somewhere down the line I'll probably be able to whip through these post the same way I'd grown accustomed to with the older method. But right now, I don't even want to try. Thanks for nothing Blogger.

No comments: