Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Celebrity foot countdown #10



Finally the top 10 and what a way to kick it off- a double shot.
Now I understand it's only supposed to be one at a time, but I kind of messed up and had too many feet left over to put into the ranks. As you know 110 toes don't go into 100 unless you're born with extra didgets. If that were the case then they most certainly would be at the other end of the spectrum.

OK...now that that's out of the way...I don't know word one about either of these girls other than they model,or something. I didn't expect models to rank so high up, but in this case I'm glad to be wrong. Both Tamara Ecclestone and Adriana Lima are deserving of their shared place at #10. Now if we could only get them to share a few more things all would be golden.

No comments: