Monday, July 26, 2010

Amazing yard sale finds

It's been a while since I was able to tread the streets on weekends looking for the really sweet deals, but this weekend I made the time and just look at what I came up with.

Canadian Grade A Meat Hat:
Price: $2.99

OK, how cool is that? Even if I just grilled this baby up, I'm not going to find a better deal in the supermarket, considering the amount of meat I got. The biggest problem I had was keeping the flies off while I walked home.



Expensive vase clock:
Price: $8.50


How could I not buy it? Originally they wanted $15 but I talked them down. Sure the clock only has one use, like the meat hat, but come on!



2- count'em 2 rocket shells fully loaded and they threw in the flamingo at no extra charge.
Price: $16.00 a piece.


Who doesn't want to blow up their enemies? Well, I'm not different and at that price they were practically giving them away. Now I just need some way to drop these buggers and pound some idiots into submission. Maybe I'll just drive around with these babies in the flatbed for all to see. Forget HOV lanes, people will get out of the way.

No comments: