Friday, April 02, 2010

The winner and new champion

OK, I'm as surprised as anyone.

For as long as I've been blogging, the month that has had the most hits has predominantly been July. Why? Because that's when Pottahawk takes place and people who know of the event are junkies for pictures of anything half-naked, or in a bikini. I do not begrudge this.

However for some strange reason (no pun intended), last month blew the July numbers out of the water.

Now look, I'm not complaining. I'm always grateful when someone comes to Strangedaze and reads anything I post, although, I still can't fathom how most of you manage to read everything in 2.5 seconds.

The best I can figure is, for some reason one post, every-so-often, seems to strike a cord and go a little viral and the numbers go up.

So let's hear it for March 2010, no April fool just the new champion.

No comments: