Friday, September 04, 2009

Strange and the real girl

So, I found this site called Real Doll, which , if you've seen that movie "Lars and the real girl", you'd understand.

Apparently their goal is to recreate a companion that is more human than human....



I thought that was the motto of Tyrel Corporation in Blade Runner, or a White Zombie song?....oh whatever.

Anyhoo, they're quite expensive, JESUS! $6,500!, not to mention a little creepy and you can design everything from body type, eye/ hair color to whether you want pubic hair on the cha-cha, or just clean shaven.
And hold on ladies cause they have a few models just for you as well. You can even order the hoo-hoo dilly in extra large if you'd like.

Personally I think the dudes look like those ventriloquist dummies from the horror film where they come to life and kill you as you sleep, but that's just me.

All the while with each alteration *cha-ching* the price goes up.

Yup they sure have come along way from the days of blowing up your own. You know, the ones with the ones with left over Easter grass for hair, permanently outstretched arms and three- count 'em!- three tunnels of love!




So if I had to choose my type from the many faces listed, I'd probably go with.....hmmm....I can't decide, but that's OK, because you can order the whole catalogue of faces an interchange them

I'm still trying to figure out how to pry the mouth open. Damn I hate teeth. Wonder if you can get one without?

No comments: