Thursday, August 27, 2009

What pisses me off: part 1



I have to say, I've been pissed off with the White House for sometime now. Specifically one inhabitant- all high and mighty, running a once great country into the ground, a war monger with his finger on the button insuring the rich get richer and damn the poor. Why the man can't even string a cohesive sentence together always assassinating the English language with his back-woods, country bumpkin way. Man I hate that dude and all he stands for, as if his father wasn't bad enough when he ran things.....what? Bush isn't President anymore? Obama is?

OK then. I guess that changes my opinion.

2 comments:

fenris said...

I know how you feel.

Funny, alot of people feel the same way.

Funny, the press is not reporting any of it.

Strange said...

Hey Fenris,

Nice to hear from you. Long time no speak.

Perhaps we can get together and put that fertilizer in my garage to good use?